Tuesday 4 October 2011

What could be better ?


What could be better than a rotary cutter ?

A NEW BLADE in your rotary cutter!!! Ooooh it's like a hot knife through butter.

I'm cutting anything in arm's reach.

And I now realise how much that teeny, tiny nick in the old blade (that left a single thread still joined on every rotation) was really annoying me. Aaah it's a whole new world of shiny, sharp calm.


Have you entered the giveaway - go in do it and get a freeby!


Have a great day.

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I did the same recently when I got a new cutting mat - no avoiding the ruts and the daggy bits - awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - one of lifes simple pleasures :) We put of changing the blade way too long. Hope you put a couple of spares in the cupboard as well.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!