I've been tagged by the lovely Jacqueline at Zippy Zippy so brace yourselves, here are 10 things you probably didn't know about me ...
- I am the 2nd of five kids who grew up on a farm but married a city boy.
- I love my little family (me, the man, the boy, the 2 girls and the smelly old dog).
- I was the only girl in my class for prep, grade 1 and grade 2.
- Once upon a time I jumped out of an aeroplane in Zimbabwe attached to a very hungover man that I had never met and a parachute.
- I love a cookbook - can you really have too many??
- I made my first skirt in grade 4 and loved it. (Never wore it, just loved making it)
- We make hotcross buns from scratch every year on Good Friday even though we're not religious. I like to do things from scratch.
- I hate (and refuse to purchase) over-packaged food - especially for children. If you want to give them biscuits just get some out of a larger packet or make your own. Why do kids need to have their own little packet out of a larger packet. Have you seen the waste at schools at lunch time ????? It drives me mad! Oops ... how did I get up here on this soapbox?
- I have a Maths/Science teaching degree but have never taught (yep, i'm a nerd).
- Sewing keeps me on the socially acceptable side of sane ... hopefully.
Join in too if you like.
Have a lovely weekend and pop into the market if you're around.......