Wednesday 12 February 2014

Playing


There has been some playing around these bloggy parts today.
Some changing, some tweaking, some adding and some removing.
A lot of fence sitting and a bit of panicking.
There has been talk of templates, designs, pod casts and buttons.
There is a lot of bewildered head spinning, a little head scratching and lots of re-reading.
I've joined Pip to do a bit of blogging and to drag myself out of the techno darkness that I live in.
Despite my empty brain it is very interesting - slow going for me but interesting.

So if you notice things changing around here, don't worry I'm just playing.

1 comment:

  1. That yarn looks super soft - I feel like I could almost reach into my screen and feel it :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!