Monday 9 July 2012

Some clicking and clacking

It was an urge, a need.  An itch that hasn't been scratched for a really long time.
And luckily on a lunch trip to Kyneton we found a lovely wool shop (complete with couch for the not so interested Mr) where the kids and I hunted and foraged, admired and shared (sorry to the lovely patient shop ladies as there was a lot of wool loving from me and my kids) and all came home with something wooly to play with.
After a couple of weeks mine has turned into a long piece of green for the wintery mornings. 
It is a little on the skinny side but using 8ply instead of 12ply will do that I suppose.  
Hmmm, must keep that in mind for next time.... and maybe have the project first and the wool second... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!