Not knowing how to help, beyond the obvious, I made him what we now call a "Baby Love Letter".
His was a J and featured:
- a star - so that he would grow to be a bright star
- balloons - so that his lungs would be big and strong
- a heart - so that he has a happy and strong heart
- a CFC logo on the heart (yes blatant brainwashing from an extended family of Carlton supporters)
- his date of birth
- everyone in our family placed a handful of stuffing inside with a wish for him to be be strong, healthy & happy
Another girlfriend has a new little man also in hospital so I've made him this "L" which I'll deliver tomorrow.
And another baby in the family is due this week. Ooh another letter.... I wonder which one ...
I should really be making aprons and skirts for Feb's market but these are so much fun ...