Sunday 7 February 2010

At last it's finished !!!!!

To my dear (and VERY patient) friend Dale, at last I have finished "IT"!

"IT" being a thank you denim skirt.

Dale's a graphic's wiz and helped me with some stuff (gotta love girls with talent!) and her thank you skirt has been on my to do list for far toooooooo long.
I can't keep it from you ... Dale and I bought the feature fabric almost 10 months ago (or was it longer) .... shameful!
But now it's done! YAY!!!
Isn't it funny how these projects haunt you until you make the time to fnish them. You then feel so great that they're done, you wonder why you didn't just pull your finger out in the first place and do it.

Anyway, I think it's pretty cool. Hope she loves it!

Thanks Dale - you're a treasure. xxx

Jenny






No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!