Sunday 8 May 2011

Lucky Me!



I love you, my little family!


Thankyou for a lovely Mother's Day and thankyou for taking very obvious hints (such as "Can I please have this book?!?!?") and giving me this little beauty this morning.

I love it!

Now I think I'll join Tanya and work my way through the book.

I'll try really hard to follow the instructions ... which are great by the way - Nikki's instructions are always great - I'm just not good at having my hands do what my head is reading...


Hope you & yours had a wonderful Mother's Day too.

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift!!
    Happy mum's day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray. I am not a natural with instructions either, so you'll be in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to drop louder hints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you lucky duck - it's a beauty isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!