Tuesday 19 July 2011

Aaaaah ... and the routine returned


Today is Tuesday

Today two kids are at school and one is at a long kinder session.

Today I am going to:


  • enjoy a quiet cuppa

  • listen to any music I want to

  • eat chocolate covered raspberries that the lovely Mr delivered from a Sydney trip last night (must leave some for the him & the kids, must leave some for him and the kids, must leave...)

  • pull out the naughty skirt and try to make it fit me

  • try to work through the pile of half done sewing things that is growing in the cupboard (so I don't feel guilty about starting something else)

  • probably dance and jump around like a looney because of the sugar rush ... or maybe just because I can.

Aaah ....

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. Hope you managed to do all those things (except leave some chocky raspberries for the family).
    Catch up soon? I'll bring fabric. You bring cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh can I come too :) And Yummmmmm - chocolate covered raspberries - I would soooo eat the whole bloody lot!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!