On Sunday I:
- hurt my brain (I don't use it often)
- discovered that I may need glasses
- started a two day intensive pattern making course at CAE in Melb
- made a skirt block (and learnt what a skirt block was ! - the base for your skirt patterns that is sized just for you -I didn't know that)
- drafted a couple of different patterns from the block.
- started a block for a pair of pants
- learnt heaps
- realised that I still know very little (and suspect that my sewing skills may not be up to scratch)
- Loved it
- Had fun giggling with a girlfriend who had this wonderful idea in the first place
- Get to do it all again next Sunday!
- we're still in our PJ's at 10am (shocking, I know!). I love school holidays!
(just as I typed that my 3 little cherubs erupted into a slapping, screaming arguement over something trivial. I think I just changed my mind!)
Hope you're all enjoying yours.