Friday 15 April 2011

Looking on the bright side




Yep, it's a cushion!


This is a "positivity cushion" because sometimes we all need to be reminded to look on the bright side of life. Can you get more positive than a "plus sign"?!?


The little person that this is for initially told me the fabric (after helping to select it) was "crap" (yep .. charming...) but now having seen the finished cushion has said "man, that's awesome!". I think that's positive.


And I get to finish with the most wonderfully positive news ever, this morning at 6.15am my sister's little baby boy joined the world! (That's a beautiful story that I'll share another time)


Hope you all have a wonderfully positive day - we will, we're off to meet and cuddle a new born!


Jenny

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous cushion jenny, and lovely baby news!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat cushion - i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Auntie! And just keep that cushion out and proud on the sofa - at least until school starts on Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!