Saturday 29 January 2011

We're having a party

This week my lovely Miss 2 will be turning 7 (how did that happen so quickly???).

We made invitations yesterday (yes, yesterday - oops!).

Those who follow good and proper party etiquette will have rolled their eyes and shaken their heads. Short notice and minimal organisation. Sounding good isn't it?!?!?!

Ah never mind, we've started!
We've invited 8 little girlies to a craft party. And we're all a little bit excited.

Now to think of something for them to do ....... I'm thinking bracelets and picture frames unless anyone else has a better idea ?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect!!!
    Have fun.
    Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as there's sparkly bits you'll have it absolutely nailed. (good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he! I had forgotten about the apron I sent you but I hadn't forgotten about the gorgeous pink one you made for me! Thank you so much and for showing mine to the world too!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!