Thursday 3 July 2014

Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs

Do you remember these ?

I'm preparing for a gazillion 7 and 8 year olds that will celebrate a birthday here on the weekend.

We're planning to fill them full of homemade sugar treats & cakes, have them run around like mad outside (praying to the weather gods on the hour every hour!) and send them home exhausted and hopefully with our home intact.

Have just made salted caramel popcorn which taste just like Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs.

Good god it is delicious.  And healthy ??? … corn ???? Maybe just a little bit ?????
Ok not healthy at all but fun and delicious.

Recipe in this book:

I just have to stop eating it !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum. You have made pregnant women with a sweet tooth really hungry. Hope you have a fabulous party and great weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this stuff - no chance I will make it as all I will do is eat it...!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave a message. It will make my day!